Thank you very much,I'm very impressed with the excellent service you and your company have delivered.
Kiddimoto bikes for heroes
Kiddimoto at EICMA 2012
The Marketer Interview
Union Jack team-up with Skibz
Kiddimoto wins Gold Medal!
Martin Johnson at the Cycle Show
Life after The Den
Best Ride On Award from Toytalk
Kiddimoto on Dragons' Den
Kiddimoto is a family balance bike business based in rural Somerset. At Kiddimoto we design, develop and test very high quality wooden ride on balance bikes, kids' cycle helmets and kids' bike gloves. Our headquarters are in the Mendip Hills near Wells - this is where we work on developing and expanding our exciting range of balance bikes. Our products are manufactured in China to our exacting standards and distributed from our offices in the UK.
Kiddimoto wooden balance bikes are available as:
- the fun and sporty Superbike model. Kiddimoto Superbikes are wooden balance bikes based on real street motorcycles. They are styled and painted to look the same as the motorbike that Dad, Mum or Granddad has.
- The Scramblers are designed around real off-road motocross motorcycles. These wooden balance bikes offer the same balance and coordination development as our other range of balance bikes but they have a slightly more upright riding posture.
- The iconic and stylish Scooter range based on the Mod Scooter of the 60s. The Kiddimoto scooters balance bikes are the best replica of the real thing available in the whole balance bike market. Not only do they ooze style, they are available in truly iconic colours.
- The Kiddimoto Chopper is the easy rider balance bike. For all aspiring HOG riders this is the bike for you. With these cool balance bikes you will be the envy of the park.
- our Kurve range - the perfect introduction to life on two wheels
- our Hero balance bike collection which is the official licensed range of Kiddimoto balance bikes that replicate the bikes of World Champions
All our balance bikes are available in natural lacquered wood or in a wide range of vivid colours to suit any toddler, boy or girl.
Kiddimoto also do a fabulous range of bike helmets
Our range of stylish cycle helmets bring fun and safety together. The ABS hard plastic BMX dirt-style shell is available in three sizes. The rear wheel adjustment, internal comfort padding plus adjustable straps all help to ensure a perfect snug fit.
These kids cycle helmets don’t just look great but tick all the boxes for safety, meeting CE bicycle helmet standards. Plus the 11-vent system is perfect for keeping kids' heads cool in the heat of two-wheeled action.
Kiddimoto kids cycle helmets come in a range of stunning designs including our very popular blue goggle helmet, the funky Union Jack Helmet and the glamorous Cherry Children Helmet. Young race fans can now stay ahead of the chasing pack with our range of Heroes Children Helmets including our recently launched Kiddimoto Carl Fogarty Hero Children Helmet.
Kiddimoto have a string of awards for their wooden balance bike range
including the Hamley's One of a Kind award, Practical Pre-School award, and Right Start awards. Kiddimoto balance bikes were remarked upon in an OFSTED report (142760) as offering excellent indoor and outdoor activity, aiding development of large muscle skills and good coordination.
Kiddimoto is the perfect early introduction to 2 wheels. The Kiddimoto balance bike does not have pedals or stabilisers, therefore children learn to balance and steer very quickly. At first, they ride with at least one foot firmly on the ground. As confidence develops, they'll begin to lift both feet, scooting forward and balancing and occasionally dabbing a foot to the floor when the balance bike leans over. Soon, they'll be balancing, learning and playing all at once. The best way to teach a child to cycle is not to use stabilisers, which simply prevent them from developing a proper sense of balance. Get them onto a Kiddimoto balance bike as early as possible.
The major benefits of Kiddimoto wooden balance bikes include:
- Balance, co-ordination and movement development.
- Learning through play.
- Physical fitness.
- Advanced awareness and responsibility.
The Kiddimoto balance bike isn't just a cool toy, it's a child's first bike. Kiddimoto balance bikes are designed in Britain to the very highest standards - the build quality and first class craftsmanship makes them a pleasure to ride. Not only that, they improve motor skills, which mean that children learn balance and coordination, increase strength and develop confidence on 2 wheels earlier than they have been able to ever before.
Play goes right to the brain. Research indicates that there are clear links between the ability to play, motor skills, and the capacity to learn. All the running around on a Kiddimoto balance bike is also great exercise. Kids that start to exercise from early years form a habit of movement and grow up to be healthier.
All Kiddimoto balance bikes meet required safety regulations, in particular British Standard EN71 and have the CE mark. The frame, fork, handlebar and saddle are constructed from high-quality birch ply and the bike is painted to a very high standard with child-safe paint.
Who are Kiddimoto balance bikes for?
Our Kiddimoto Superbike, Scrambler, Scooter, Chopper and Hero Collection balance bikes are recommended for children aged from 2 years. Our Kurve range of bikes have a more upright riding position and are suitable for children from 3 years old. Children will generally have grown out of their Kiddimoto bike at about 6 years old.
Kiddimoto give a full 1-year guarantee and always aim to:
- give the best customer service
- deliver high quality products
- be safety and environmentally conscientious
- give full customer support