Thank you very much,I'm very impressed with the excellent service you and your company have delivered.
Kiddimoto bikes for heroes
Kiddimoto at EICMA 2012
The Marketer Interview
Union Jack team-up with Skibz
Kiddimoto wins Gold Medal!
Martin Johnson at the Cycle Show
Life after The Den
Best Ride On Award from Toytalk
Kiddimoto on Dragons' Den
Barry Sheene GP Superbike
This kids' wooden bike is designed around real big engine sports motorbikes. Our Heroes range of superbikes gives your toddler the thrill of emulating their favourite racing bike rider.
Barry Sheene was a British motorcycling legend. He became the British 125cc champion aged just 20 and three years later he won the newly formed Formula 750 European championship. In 1976 he won five 500cc Grands Prix, winning the World Championship. He won the championship again the following year with six Grand Prix victories. Barry Sheene was a colourful character who is credited with bringing motorcycle racing to a wider audience.
- For ages 2 to 6 years old
- Officially licensed Barry Sheene superbike is fully approved and endorsed
- Modelled on Sheene's championship bikes painted with non-toxic childsafe paint
- Includes reproduction of Barry Sheene's signature
- Comfortable sculpted handgrips to fit little hands
- Underseat exhaust pipes
- Styled tanks & tails and sculpted rear swinging arm
- Comfortable riding position
- Steering lock restricts turn to 30 degrees so bike will never jack-knife
- Slick 10-inch pneumatic tyres with inner tube
- Made from birch ply sourced from managed forests
- All plastic and metal parts safety tested as non-toxic
- Meets all safety standards, Safety tested to EN 71, CE marked
- Award-winning British design
- 1 year guarantee
- Handlebar height: 440mm
- Seat height: 330mm to 350mm
- Inside Leg: 33cm to 43cm
- Wheel base: 615mm
- Weight: 5kg
What is a Balance Bike?
Balance bikes are designed to teach very young children how to balance and steer. Kiddimoto wooden balance bikes have no pedals and no stabilisers. Children learn to balance by simply sitting on the bike and pushing themselves along with their feet. Soon they begin to scoot along with both feet off the ground, learning how to steer and balance as they gain confidence. When they are older, they can usually master a regular pedal bike without needing stabilisers.
Balance bikes can also be called walking bikes, pedalless bikes or training bikes. Award-winning Kiddimoto kids' wooden bikes are the perfect way to teach your child how to ride a bike. Read more about balance bikes on our What is a Balance bike page.
Other Kiddimoto kids' wooden bikes:Superbike Wooden Ride Ons
Kurve Toddler Balance Bikes
Scooter Wooden Balance bikes
Scrambler Running Bikes
Chopper Wooden Balance Bike