10 year warranty
- This is the worldwide 10 year warranty for your Kiddimoto product.
- Kiddimoto will repair or replace any product that deems to be defective.
- The warranty will be in effect for 10 years for the original, registered owner.
- Products purchased prior to January 2017 will be covered under the previous warranty of 2 years.
- When filing a claim under the 10 year warranty, you must provide proof of purchase.
- Kiddimoto reserves the right to refuse free-of-charge warranty service if the above documents cannot be presented.
- Any claims that are a direct result of poor product use or maintenance can be rejected.
- The warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear of the product.
- If Kiddimoto are unable to carry out the repair for technical reasons or because a component is not available, Kiddimoto undertakes to make the customer an advantageous offer, taking into account the age of the product, consisting in either an identical new product or an equivalent model manufactured at the time of the repair, if the original product is no longer available.
- This warranty does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights under applicable national laws in force, nor the consumer’s right against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract.
The warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Inappropriate use.
- The fitting of inappropriate parts or aftermarket alteration.
- Improper assembly of the product.
- Damage or failure due to an accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
Can I return my Kiddimoto product?
If your Kiddimoto is damaged or faulty, please Contact Us and we will arrange for the item to be collected and a replacement sent out to you or a full refund issued.
If you simply change your mind for any reason, please inform us within 14 days of the order being placed and we can arrange a refund or replacement so long as the product has not been damaged. If you are in the UK, we are pleased to offer a free returns service for non-personalised bikes and ride-ons only. Simply follow the instructions supplied with your product/s and our courier service will be in touch!
What do I do if part of my product is damaged or faulty?
If any part of your Kiddimoto product is damaged during transit, then please Contact Us and we will send out a replacement part free of charge.
If you need a replacement part due to wear and tear, we will be happy to supply one for a small charge. Simply email us a photograph of the damaged part and we will be in touch to arrange payment and delivery.
What if my product is personalised?
Unfortunately we can’t accept returns of products that have been personalised.